We can help. You choose how.
A step-by-step, 7-Day Brain Boost Plan
Now available on iBooks
or as a Paperback from our online shop
You’ll find out:
1. What to do and when
2. The best kinds of exercise
3. What to eat and when
4. Best of all, the brain challenges you need each day
Where is Gillian speaking next?
- 17 June, 10 am – 4 pm, Memorising Made Easy, Kohimarama. Join us!
- 3 July 10.am Bucklands Beach Combined Probus, 21 Morrow Ave
- 25 July 1.30 Titirangi U3A West Lynn Garden, 73 Parker Ave New Lynn
- 8 August, 12.30 Tamaki Campus, Room 231, 261 Morrin Road
- 15 August, 10.30 am, Epsom Village, 67 Ranfurly Rd, Epsom
- 17 August 10 am Hobsonville U3A Bowling Club, Memorial Park Lane
- 5 September, 11 am Yvette Williams Ryman Village, Dunedin
2 pm Frances Hodgkins Ryman Village, Dunedin
- 18 September, 10. am, Timaru U3A, 64 Wai-iti Road, Highfield
- 22 September – October 11th, Canada, USA
Our Latest News
One of our Brain Tuners asked this question and I thought many of you would be interested in Memory Specialist, Dr Allison Lamont's answer. Today I found out that my friend has dementia. Would it be worthwhile for her to do some 'brain tuning exercises'? I can help...read more
Every household has its treasures. Schoolbooks, clippings, old bills, cards and letters tell the stories of individuals and families. Personal papers and images are symbols of who we are. BUT Which of them should we keep? Which items fill in the details? And which...read more
A simple ‘sit to stand’ is the Number One Exercise for older adults to practise. Now try two added extras to this fabulous functional exercise: Take your Sit-to-Stands a bit further: Stand up from a sturdy...read more
“Thank you” to both of you, Gillian and Dr Lamont for all you are and for all you do to assist us in “keeping the focus” and for also staying in touch with me personally over these several years.
As a Senior Model, I am often called upon to memorize scripts for commercials and your work has so enriched my abilities and provided me with much more confidence when I get before the cameras. I also come from a long line of women who are known for their “forgetfulness” and I have learned the secrets as to just why this is so from reading the lessons you have provided for me.Barbara Farrell, Actor & Senior Model, Florida