We can help. You choose how.
A step-by-step, 7-Day Brain Boost Plan
Now available on iBooks
or as a Paperback from our online shop
You’ll find out:
1. What to do and when
2. The best kinds of exercise
3. What to eat and when
4. Best of all, the brain challenges you need each day
Where is Gillian speaking next?
- 3 February, 10.30 am, Pakuranga SeniorNet, 11 Vincent St., Howick
- 7 February – 7 March, 1.30 pm Franklin Club, Pukekohe Brain Fit for Life™
- 19 February – 20 March, USA
- 21 March – Lynfield Never2Old, 11 am 16-18 Griffen Park Road, Mt Roskill
- 24 March – Avondale Ladies Probus, 10 am, Baptist Church (next Fire station)
- 7 April, 10 am, Ponsonby U3A, Petanque Club, Salisbury Street, Herne Bay.
- 28 April, 2 pm, Bayswater SeniorNet, 135 Bayswater Avenue, Bayswater.
Our Latest News
Does this sound familiar? You’re in a clothing store dressing room. “It was made for you!” assures the over-enthusiastic sales assistant. Bright down-lights beam directly from above, full-length mirrors reflect your semi-naked self (often avoided by many of us) and...read more
Kris Tynan says YES! Your brain LOVES exercise! You may have heard of the term ‘neuroplasticity’. The 'plastic' part of that word refers to our brain’s incredible ability to reorganise and rewire itself. Research shows that this quality staves off the effects of MCI...read more
Walking is a great exercise. What could be easier and cheaper than lacing up your shoes and stepping out the front door? By incorporating a few extra exercises along the way, you’ll be adding value with some simple strength and balance training you don’t get with...read more
“Thank you” to both of you, Gillian and Dr Lamont for all you are and for all you do to assist us in “keeping the focus” and for also staying in touch with me personally over these several years.
As a Senior Model, I am often called upon to memorize scripts for commercials and your work has so enriched my abilities and provided me with much more confidence when I get before the cameras. I also come from a long line of women who are known for their “forgetfulness” and I have learned the secrets as to just why this is so from reading the lessons you have provided for me.Barbara Farrell, Actor & Senior Model, Florida