We can help. You choose how.
A step-by-step, 7-Day Brain Boost Plan
Now available on iBooks
or as a Paperback from our online shop
You’ll find out:
1. What to do and when
2. The best kinds of exercise
3. What to eat and when
4. Best of all, the brain challenges you need each day
Where is Gillian speaking next?
- 17 June, 10 am – 4 pm, Memorising Made Easy, Kohimarama. Join us!
- 3 July 10.am Bucklands Beach Combined Probus, 21 Morrow Ave
- 25 July 1.30 Titirangi U3A West Lynn Garden, 73 Parker Ave New Lynn
- 8 August, 12.30 Tamaki Campus, Room 231, 261 Morrin Road
- 15 August, 10.30 am, Epsom Village, 67 Ranfurly Rd, Epsom
- 17 August 10 am Hobsonville U3A Bowling Club, Memorial Park Lane
- 5 September, 2 pm Ryman Village, Dunedin
- 18 September, 10. am, Timaru U3A, 64 Wai-iti Road, Highfield
- 22 September – October 11th, Canada, USA
Our Latest News
My Mother died a couple of years ago at 96 and was still living in her own home. She and my father emigrated in the 1950s. She had a fine mind and a prodigious memory – still completing the Guardian crossword each week. Masses of papers and their memories came to New...read more
Your brain is amazing! Find out about some of the main brain areas - what they do and what happens if that brain part is damaged. Because of the vital importance of memory, we begin with the Hippocampus. Hippocampus The hippocampus, Latin for seahorse, is...read more
I have been worried about dementia since my sixties. At 75 I found I was losing keys, couldn’t remember the names of books, authors and people, constantly mislaid things and couldn’t remember places or events. If I was this bad at 75 – what would I be like if I lived...read more
“Thank you” to both of you, Gillian and Dr Lamont for all you are and for all you do to assist us in “keeping the focus” and for also staying in touch with me personally over these several years.
As a Senior Model, I am often called upon to memorize scripts for commercials and your work has so enriched my abilities and provided me with much more confidence when I get before the cameras. I also come from a long line of women who are known for their “forgetfulness” and I have learned the secrets as to just why this is so from reading the lessons you have provided for me.Barbara Farrell, Actor & Senior Model, Florida